Schedule Your SEO Evaluation
See where you rank, your competitors rank, and what steps you need to take.
What You Can Expect
During your SEO Evaluation you can expect the following:
- To see where you currently rank for keywords relating to your business.
- To see where your competitors rank for keywords relating to your business category.
- Keywords that you need to incorporate into your website campaign.
- Examples of how to improve your website traffic through SEO tactics.
Built Around Your Budget & Needs. Monthly SEO Packages for Small Business.
At MarketKeep we pride ourselves on being the digital marketing agency for small businesses. That is why we don’t just offer template-based small business SEO packages. Rather we customize each SEO campaign to fit your budgets, needs, and aspirations. Below you will find examples of our SEO packages for small businesses, but remember each campaign is custom designed. So if you are looking for an SEO plan that works and fits within your budget, make sure to give us a call or fill out the contact form below!
The Foundation SEO package is built for small business owners who are looking to maximize their search visibility locally. If you have a local business like a shop or offer a service within a defined radius, The Foundation SEO package will connect you with your customers in the moments that matter most.
Best for: Local Businesses.
The Framework SEO package is our most popular SEO package for small business owners. Designed to dominate both local SEO and the organic search results page, the Framework SEO package will increase your search visibility across the board. By combining the power of Local SEO which is everything contained within our Framework Package our SEO team will work with you to optimize each individual page of your website so that each page of your website ranks higher, and importantly generates more relevant traffic to your website
Best for: Local Businesses, 1st page guarantee.
The All-In SEO Package
You are ready to dominate search results across the board. Whether you are taking your local business from a 15-mile radius to a state level, or want to appear in search results on a regional or national level, the All-In SEO package is geared to do exactly that. By combining all three SEO strategies: local SEO, on-page SEO, and off-page SEO the All In SEO Package will make sure that you dominate any type of search.
Best for: State, Regional, and National Brands.
Our Commitment to Small Business SEO Services Starts Here
DoWe send you a weekly SEO report showing your keywords and past & current rankings. So you can always check our work.
We provide your business with the exposure it deserves online by increasing your ranking on search engines like Google and Bing.
We don’t force our customers into lengthy contracts. Give us three months and then it’s month to month commitments.
All of our SEO efforts are done in-house. There are no short-cuts or short-comings with your SEO strategy.
93% of all online consumers start their web experience with a search.
Google makes up 75% of all online searches globally.
What is SEO or Search Engine Optimization Anyway?
According to Moz.com, SEO is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. So to help further understand how SEO can help your business, you need to understand three important components: the quality and quantity of website traffic, and the importance of organic results.
- Quality of Traffic. You can attract all the website visitors in the word, but if they are coming to your website because they think you are an Apple Store when really you are a farmer who sells Apples in his store, is that really quality traffic? Your website needs to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in the products you offer.
Quantityof Traffic. Once you have the right people clicking through to your website from those search result pages, the more traffic the better!
- Organic Results. Your website traffic needs to be organic, Google Adwords and Social Media Paid campaigns do not count towards your SEO search ranking.
So here are three key components to building a strong SEO presence online and how to boost your overall performance
- First, you need to build a website that search engines can crawl and find it. Your website will need to load fast, be secure (have an SSL Certificate), and mobile-friendly.
- Second, you need to build unique content. Each page of your website should be unique, remarkable, and optimized for SEO.
- Third, you need references. You must commit to building online citations, links, and generating references from websites with strong domain authority or
areconsidered industry leading experts. So contact us today to get started on your SEO strategy.
Call: (410) 600-3156
Need help with SEO? Contact our team today.
Why work with MarketKeep
From your first interaction with MarketKeep, it will be apparent that we just want to help. We make sure to be upfront and honest in our approach, transparent in our reporting, and always be there to answer your call or email.
From start to finish MarketKeep will plan, place, and optimize your search engine optimization campaigns. Our team of SEO Experts will manage the day to day activities, which enable you to focus on the big picture and interacting with your customers. We make sure each week to send a recap report to you, and make ourselves available to meet when you need us.
We Get Small Business
MarketKeep is geared for small businesses and start-ups because we are a small business. Our budgets are designed with you in mind, so you partner with a top digital marketing agency that operates on a marketing assistant budget.
Ready to Get Started? Schedule Your Free SEO Meeting Today
Review the performance of your website with a MarketKeep SEO professional during your free 1-hour SEO evaluation. Review your Local SEO results, On-Page SEO Results, Off-Page SEO Results, and even compare your website traffic to that of your competitors.