SEO Company for Nonprofits
SEO Company for Nonprofits
Today millions of people are turning to search engines to get answers to their questions or to simply shop online. At MarketKeep as an SEO Company for Nonprofits plan, place, and optimize your search engine optimization campaigns to place you in front of your customers in the moments that matter most to them.
Call: (410) 600-3156
Need help with SEO? Contact our team today.
Why work with MarketKeep
From your first interaction with MarketKeep, it will be apparent that we just want to help. We make sure to be upfront and honest in our approach, transparent in our reporting, and always be there to answer your call or email.
From start to finish MarketKeep will plan, place, and optimize your search engine optimization campaigns. Our team of SEO Experts will manage the day to day activities, which enable you to focus on the big picture and interacting with your customers. We make sure each week to send a recap report to you, and make ourselves available to meet when you need us.
We Get Small Business
MarketKeep is geared for small businesses and start-ups because we are a small business. Our budgets are designed with you in mind, so you partner with a top digital marketing agency that operates on a marketing assistant budget.
What is SEO or Search Engine Optimization Anyway?
According to Moz.com, SEO is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. So to help further understand how SEO can help your business, you need to understand three important components: the quality and quantity of website traffic, and the importance of organic results.
- Quality of Traffic. You can attract all the website visitors in the word, but if they are coming to your website because they think you are an Apple Store when really you are a farmer who sells Apples in his store, is that really quality traffic? Your website needs to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in the products you offer.
Quantityof Traffic. Once you have the right people clicking through to your website from those search result pages, the more traffic the better!
- Organic Results. Your website traffic needs to be organic, Google Adwords and Social Media Paid campaigns do not count towards your SEO search ranking.
So here are three key components to building a strong SEO presence online and how to boost your overall performance
- First, you need to build a website that search engines can crawl and find it. Your website will need to load fast, be secure (have an SSL Certificate), and mobile-friendly.
- Second, you need to build unique content. Each page of your website should be unique, remarkable, and optimized for SEO.
- Third, you need references. You must commit to building online citations, links, and generating references from websites with strong domain authority or
areconsidered industry leading experts. So contact us today to get started on your SEO strategy.